THE 6TH EMCEI WILL GO AHEAD IN-PERSON & ONLINE THIS MAY IN MARRAKESH, MOROCCO. WE WELCOME PARTICIPANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
- We announce that the 6th EMCEI will be rescheduled for 15–18 May 2024 at Marrakech, Morocco.
- Deadline for submitting short abstracts (max. 350 words) 30 December 2023.
- Online registration will open on 31 January 2024 and closes on 31 March 2024, whilst the deadline for payment is 15 April 2024.
- If you have been selected (i.e. short abstract accepted), we will contact you to check whether you want to attend the conference in person and present your work to the audience directly or if you would prefer to make your presentation online.
- You will have until 10 April 2023 (payment deadline) to decide on the type of presentation (in-person or online).
- Deadline to submit (optional, not mandatory) an extended abstract (max. 5 pages including figures and references) for publication in the proceedings by Springer (indexed in Scopus / SCImago): 15 April 2024.
- Before doing any trip planning, be sure to check the Travel & Entry Restrictions to Morocco.
- Thank you for your great interest in joining the 6th EMCEI in May 2024!
EMCEI & EURO-MEDITERRANEAN JOURNAL FOR ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRATION
- Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration (published by Springer) was founded by scientists at the University of Sfax in Tunisia in collaboration with scientists from other universities in the Euro-Mediterranean region. Since the journal's inception in 2016, EMCEI has provided it with the best papers to support its content with the most recent discoveries and research studies.
- A special Issue from EMCEI-24 will also be published in the journal. All presenting authors will be invited to submit to the special issues. See the full list of our partner journals on Publications.
- Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration is indexed in the Web of Science and Scopus. Its Scopus CiteScore is 3 (July 2023). Its 2022 , which was released in June 2023, is 2.
BELOW THE FROM PAST EMCEI EVENTS
EMCEI-23 PROCEEDINGS (INDEXED IN )
EMCEI-24 SPECIAL ISSUES
The 6th EMCEI scientific committee has agreed with the Editors-in-Chief of several journals (see Publications) to publish high-quality topical collections (special issues) on cross-cutting themes from the earth and environmental sciences.